Terms and Conditions
Slotland is operated by Slotland Entertainment S.A., with registered address at Suite 2100, ACS, B.P. 269, Mutsamudu - Anjouan, Union of Comoros. The Company is licensed and registered by the Government of Anjouan, License Number L2100. By registering a SLOTLAND account, the player confirms that he or she has read, understands and agrees to comply with the following Terms and Conditions:
- Players must be of legal gambling age (18+) in his or her jurisdiction in order to open an account. It is each player's responsibility to abide by the gambling and taxation laws of his or her respective jurisdictions. SLOTLAND allows only one account per person. Additional accounts may be subject to limitations or cancellation. Verification documents may be requested by SLOTLAND under any circumstances deemed necessary by SLOTLAND. Any player who does not provide the requested documents or provides false documents will result in the account being terminated immediately or the account blocked.
- Slotland reserves the right to exclude anybody from receiving newsletters, participating in promotions, or owning an account at Slotland. Please note, players residing in these countries cannot join Slotland: BY, CN, CZ, FR, ID, IN, KZ, LT, LV, MY, PT, RO, SK, TR, TW, UA and VN. We reserve the right to request proof of residence and identity before processing any transactions.
- Players certify that they have provided accurate, complete and true information about themselves upon registration and will maintain the accuracy of their information by promptly updating any registration information that may have changed. Failure to do so may result in account closure, account limitations or voiding of any transactions (bonus, winnings).
- It is the players' sole responsibility to safeguard their User Name and password at all times. The player is fully responsible for all activities that occur under their User Name and password and SLOTLAND will not be held responsible for any unauthorized use of the player's account, User Name and password.
- SLOTLAND reserves the right to reject or void any transaction (deposit, bonus or withdrawal) upon their discretion. Players acknowledge that SLOTLAND's games are for their own personal entertainment and that gambling in general may result in uncertain monetary losses. The player recognizes that SLOTLAND is in no way responsible for any claims for losses or damages of any kind resulting from real money play under any condition. All wagered transactions are final and non-refundable.
- In the event of a dispute relating to the use of SLOTLAND, with accounts, transactions or winnings the player must immediately correspond with our support staff. A final decision will be made and any wins will be paid at the discretion and consideration of SLOTLAND. In case of any discrepancy between the game results on the player's computer and the results on SLOTLAND servers, the results on SLOTLAND's server will be considered final and binding. Upon further request, SLOTLAND will readily provide the records for the wager(s) in question.
- Players declare that the source of funds used for gambling on SLOTLAND is not illegal and that they will not use SLOTLAND in any way as a money transfer system. Players will not use SLOTLAND for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transactions (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to the player. If SLOTLAND suspects that a player may be engaging in or has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, access to SLOTLAND may be terminated immediately and/or the account blocked and any payments or funds in their cash balance will be withheld, such activities may also be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- SLOTLAND reserves the right to reduce a player's cash balance in dormant accounts and/or deactivate such accounts once the period of inactivity exceeds 365 days. Furthermore, these funds can be returned to a player's balance upon written request by contacting Customer Support
- SLOTLAND attempts to ensure that all information contained on this website is error-free; however, SLOTLAND accepts no liability for omissions, errors, software bugs, service interruption or service termination. Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
- The player agrees to receive administrative and promotional emails from SLOTLAND or other SLOTLAND ENTERTAINMENT projects. To stop receiving promotional emails, players must contact our support staff.
- Duplication, redistribution or publication of any content or part of SLOTLAND is strictly prohibited unless used to promote SLOTLAND directly.
- When necessary terms and conditions may be changed or altered without prior notice. Players will accept this as part of the prerogative of SLOTLAND to do so when and if necessary. It is the player's responsibility to periodically check the website for the most recent terms and conditions.
General Bonus Rules
- In order to claim a bonus, players must redeem a bonus code before making a deposit. If the bonus code does not redeem for any reason, players may contact Customer Support for assistance.
- If a player redeems a bonus code, it is the player's responsibility to ensure that all bonus terms and playthrough requirements are met in order to act upon an offer, otherwise the casino reserves the right to cancel the bonus. Canceling of a bonus results in all bonus money and winnings being removed from the player's account and the deposit or part of the deposit that is left over will remain in the player's cash balance.
- Players may cancel a redeemed bonus code in the Banking section of their account but only before the bonus is played on. Canceling the bonus code removes the bonus from the player's account. Once players begin wagering the deposit and bonus, he/she can no longer cancel the bonus code and must contact the Billing Department for assistance. However, it is the sole discretion of the Billing Department if a cancellation will be granted. If a bonus is cancelled by the Billing Department, all bonus money and winnings will be removed from the player's account and the deposit or part of the deposit that is left over will remain in the player's cash balance.
- If a player cancels a redeemed match bonus code after making a deposit, the bonus will be cancelled, all bonus money will be removed from the player's account and the deposit made to receive the bonus will remain in the player's cash balance. Players will not be able to redeem a new match bonus code on this deposit.
- Players cannot redeem additional bonus codes if they already have an active bonus. Promotional offers cannot be combined into one, should this or any other malfunctions occur at any time all winnings from such a bonus will be voided and the deposit or part of the deposit that is left over will remain in the player's cash balance.
- In the event that a player uses a bonus offer/code that they are not entitled to, all winnings generated from the bonus are forfeited and if such a bonus requested a deposit to be made the original deposit or part of the deposit that is left over will remain in the player's cash balance.
- The welcome bonuses are only available to new members who have not played at this site before and are valid for 1 year only. SLOTLAND reserves the right to deny or remove any bonus or withdrawal if the player owns (or has previously owned) another SLOTLAND account, is found to abuse any promotion or for suspected fraudulent behavior.
- Players can also be excluded from receiving any bonuses at the discretion of SLOTLAND if any player is found to abuse bonuses and promotional offers. This includes but is not solely applicable to players who only open accounts to receive multiple no deposit bonuses, who don't have active depositing accounts or who continuously refuse to meet the set bonus terms.
- Players must redeem cashback bonuses, weekly draw wins and any individual bonus offers/compensation immediately, such bonuses/wins cannot be accumulated. In the event that a player is found to accumulate said bonuses SLOTLAND reserves the right to cancel such bonuses.
- SLOTLAND reserves the right to modify or cancel a promotional offer and modify bonus terms at any time without prior notice. It is the player's responsibility to check the bonus terms and promotional offer prior to acting upon any offer.
- All promotions are listed in Eastern Standard Time (North America), it is upon the player to take this into account when claiming bonuses.
Bonus Cash Out Terms
- Wagers are first made from a player's active bonus balance and only afterwards will be made from the available cash balance. In the event a player has an active match bonus, wagers are first made from the bonus balance. This bonus balance is made up of the bonus amount and deposit amount, and wagers will first be taken from the deposit amount and second from the bonus amount.
- Wagering requirements applicable to bonuses are defined on the promotions page or are specified during promotional offers. For example: If a $100 bonus has a 15x wager requirement, then the player must wager $100 x 15 = $1,500 before a withdrawal can be made.
Different games played contribute a different percentage toward fulfilling wagering requirements from bonuses. The respective percentages are as follows:
All players from Argentina, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Tanzania and United Kingdom redeeming any bonuses must wager the bonuses 3x more than the wagering requirements set for any promotion or offer, unless this amount is stated otherwise for a specific promotion. For example: If a bonus has a 12x wager requirement, then these players must wager the bonus at least 36x (12 X 3 = 36). This list and/or the requirements may be modified at any time without prior notice.
- Slot machines and all games except game below count 100% towards the requirements
- Space Jack, Joker Wild, Tens or Better, All American, Deuces & Joker Wild and Aces & Eights, Double Bonus Poker, count 20% towards wagering requirements
- Playthrough requirements determine how long players have to use bonuses and winnings related to them. In general match bonuses and winnings related to them must be wagered within 90 days of being credited to a player's account unless a specific promotional offer states otherwise. Any amounts of the bonus or winnings not used by a player will be removed from their account after the 90 day period, unless a specific promotional offer states a different playthrough period. Deposits or any part of the deposit left over will remain in the player's cash balance.
All no deposit bonuses credited to a player's account must be used within 14 days, unused bonuses and winnings will be removed after this period or after the specified period for specific promotional offers. Information about when a bonus expires is available in the Baking section of a player's account after a bonus code is redeemed or is also stated on the promotions page for specific promotions. When no playthrough is set, the above mentioned terms are valid.
- All requirements on bonuses received must be met before a player will be allowed to make a withdrawal.
- Max cash out requirements determine how much funds a Player can withdraw from a bonus. In general the maximum cash out for any no deposit bonus is 2x the bonus amount or $100, whichever is higher; unless terms and conditions are stated otherwise on a particular bonus.
- No cash out is allowed for no deposit bonuses if a Player does not have an active depositing account; i.e. an account is active when deposits are made in between receiving bonuses. This rule does not include any initial welcome no deposit offer a Player may receive, initial welcome no deposit bonuses may be cashed out if all terms have been met.
If a Player redeems two no deposit bonuses in a row, any withdrawal related to the second bonus will be void in the event that the Player's last deposit is older than 90 days at the time of receiving the second bonus or if no deposit has been made in the history of the account. If three or more no deposit bonuses are redeemed in a row, Players are not entitled to withdraw and all winnings related to such bonuses will be void.
- In the event that a player plays any games different than the allowed games indicated for the bonus, any winnings or withdrawal will be void.
- Should a player win any amount over the max cash out limit, the excess play money will be removed from the player's account balance upon requesting a withdrawal. No additional amount will be paid out. Further, a withdrawal request made from a max cash out bonus is blocked from further use and will be processed on the next possible withdrawal day. Such blocked withdrawal funds cannot be transferred back to a player's available balance. SLOTLAND also reserves the right to remove excess play money at any time, whether or not a withdrawal has been processed.