Aces and Faces
If you enjoy a good poker game then you will love online poker.
Aces and Faces is online poker at its best. In this article we will talk about how to play Aces and Faces and strategies of the slot game.
How to Play Aces and Faces Poker
Unlike the typical poker game, Aces and Faces online poker is played with one player (you) against the machine. The idea of the slot game is simple; you must gain a winning hand and beat your only opponent the dealer.
Aces and Faces is played with the typical 52 card deck. There are no wild cards used in this game. The machine deals the player five cards. The player chooses which cards they want to keep or discard. If the player chooses to discard any number of his cards he will then have those cards replaced by the machine.
An initial bet has to be set by the player to continue the game. The player places his bet by clicking on the plus or minus buttons. By clicking once, this will let the player bet one coin. If the player wishes to wager higher he must click again making the bet at the highest bet allowed. After placing the bet, the player is dealt five cards. If the player wishes to discard any of the cards, he will click on the card and will be dealt a new card. The player can only renew his hand once. Once the player has selected his hand the machine will check for possible payout.
In the event of a winning hand, the player will have an option to remain with his original bet or to double his money. If the player decides to try to double his money, the dealer (machine) will deal a card face up. The player then selects a card from four cards laying face down. The player needs to draw a card with a higher number or face value of the dealer's card, if the player draws a higher card; he wins and doubles his money. If the player ties with the dealer's card he can either keep is original bet or continue and try to double the bet. If the player draws a lower card of numeric value, he of course loses.
The Ace card and all face cards are your key playing cards in Aces and Faces Video Poker. These cards will produce the best payouts if used in a productive hand and wager.
Let's take a look at some other hand combinations that will pay out.
- Royal Flush. This consists of an Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten of the same suit.
- Straight Flush. This will consist of an Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten of any suit.
- Four of a kind (4 numerical matched cards of any part of the deck).
- Full House. This is 3 cards of the same numerical denomination and two cards of a numerical denomination. (Example- 3 jacks and 2 fives).
- Flush. This consists of any cards all being of the same suit.
- Straight. This consists of 5 cards in numeric order of any suit. For example- 3 of hearts, 4 of diamonds, 5 of clubs, 6 of clubs, 7 hearts.
- Three of a Kind. This consists of 3 cards of the same denomination. For example- 3 Kings, 3-10s, 3-7s.
If you want to try a hand at online poker, Aces and Faces just might be the slot game for you!
Back to the articles